Real Estate Agents, imagine a room filled with your best clients and prospects. They listen intently to a presentation by a home expert who provides valuable tips that will help them improve their homes. Everyone is glad they attended.
Who will they thank for organizing such a useful event? YOU.
Sponsoring a “Home Expert” seminar is a powerful way to build loyalty; this, in turn, leads to more repeat business and referrals.
Here is what you need to do:
- Invite a home expert to do a seminar for your clients and prospects. This can be an interior designer, kitchen remodeler, mortgage broker or lender, landscape contractor, or any other professional you know and respect.
- Make the necessary arrangements for room rental, catering, etc.
- Send out invitations to your clients and prospects.
Why would a home expert agree to this?
Sponsoring this type of seminar is a win-win-win situation for everyone involved. For example, let’s say you invite an interior designer to talk to your clients about creating or renovating a home office. The interior designer wins because she gets a chance to talk to a group of potential customers.
Your clients win because they receive great information and get to ask the expert questions. And you win because you made it all happen – and everyone knows it.
Important Tips for Success:
1. Choose your guest expert carefully. You must have confidence that he or she will do a great job and deliver an engaging fact-filled presentation.
2. Organize the event carefully. Do not just throw it together. Plan well and make sure everything goes off without a hitch.
Takeaway Point: Sponsoring a Home Expert seminar takes some work, but it’s worth it. You will build the loyalty of your current clients and prospects – even among those who receive your invitation but choose not to attend.
For the specific list of ingredients of how to throw a successful Home Expert seminar, lookout for our next blog post.