- Do you have achievable goals?
- Do you know where you stand relative to those goals?
- What systems and tools are you going to put in place to make sure you’ve accomplished your goals, and maybe even exceed them, by December 31st?
As Ben Feldman said, “Goals aren’t enough. You need goals plus deadlines. Goals big enough to get excited about and a deadline to make you run.” Unfortunately, for too many real estate agents, the process of setting a goal and tracking progress against that goal starts, and finishes, in the month of January.
So how do you know whether you are on track?
Its simple you need to ‘Goal up for the Second half of the year’.
To achieve your goals, you need to tend to them at least monthly, and ideally weekly. Moreover, you need to know your numbers and break them down into items you can manage and attend to each and every week. More specifically:
1. How many listings and sales do you need each month and week in order to realize the success you want to create?
2. How many leads, conversations, and face-to-face appointments do you need to get those listings and sales?
3. Where could your skills and training be improved in order to make your success ratio even stronger?
Take away Point: Real Estate professionals who achieve their personal and professional goals don’t get there by accident. They get there by systematically and strategically working their business and marketing plans around those goals. If you are ready to take the second half of the year by storm but need a little assistance crystallizing your goals and the plans you need to establish to meet those goals – message us today for a free strategy session and we will help you reach your goals.