Take a look at the next 30 days. What would your month look like if you were able to get 5, 10 or even 20 more real estate agent leads? Would you land more listings and clients? Would your projected income this year go up? Would you have a smile on your face?
Chances are, the answer to all these questions is a resounding yes!
Well, there’s good news. There are some practical things you can do this month to make that happen. Even if you’re a rookie real estate agent. Consider the following ideas:
- Add a lead capture form on your agent website. (This will often double your website leads.)
- Contact previous clients you’ve lost contact with. Get those relationships back on track for more referrals and repeat business.
- Remind your satisfied clients that you welcome and appreciate referrals. According to a National Harris Survey, more than 80% of people ask for recommendations from friends when making big purchasing decisions.
- Reach out to a new potential referral source, such as a mortgage advisor. Invite that person out for a coffee or lunch.
- Canvas an area where you’ve recently had a SOLD.
- Start a monthly program of sending out a real estate direct mail newsletter or update to your best clients, past and present.
- Arrange to do an Open House for another agent.
- Plan a client appreciate event or, for your geographic farm, a community event. Even if it’s not actually held this month, the publicity might get you some leads.
- Stay top-of-mind with long-term prospects, ideally with a direct mail piece comprised of helpful content they’ll want to read.
- Pick a good real estate geographic farm. Start the process of becoming known in that community as the go-to agent.
- Update your blog with a helpful article or update. Share that post on social media.
- Look for better real estate marketing tools, such as a real estate CRM that helps grow your business.
- Respond to enquiries faster, which is proven to increase lead-conversion. For example, use a website lead capture form that automatically sends leads to your CRM.
- Schedule annual visits to your best previous clients.
- Launch a drip real estate email marketing campaign to targeted prospects, such as FSBOs.
Any one of these ideas—and probably several—can be implemented within the next month. As a result, you’ll increase the probability of generating significantly more real estate agent leads.
By the way, most of these ideas are already components of a comprehensive real estate marketing system. If you’re not already using one, consider looking into it this month.